It’s a busy time at the moment. Work has been busy, hubby has been away with work and I’m planning to be away this weekend with a trip to Amsterdam. March is definitely a hectic month.
I’ve been a bit naff with my photos this week but here we go!
There has been some happy moments this week and this is what we have been up to:
– A nice weekend away with family for Mother’s Day; we ate out, went for walks and chilled.
– Catching up with my linky bud Helen from Blogging Beautifully. Been so long and we were kid free!
– Seeing my Mum and step Dad as they back from Oz. Three weeks has felt like a long time!!
– The gremlin had a stay and play at school. It was crazy and I had my own little group of followers but was really fun and lovely to see her at school.
– Getting out again to the cinema and for food with some of the school Mums. Was really nice to get out.
– A few good blog emails this week. It’s nice to have a bit of work and something fab for the girls. They are so lucky sometimes!
I will be a bit nervous and excited at the same time with going away tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
Have a good one lovelies!