It’s the second week of the Easter hols. I’ll be honest I was a bit worried about the girls both being off with me but we have kept busy and it has been quite fun!
The gremlin is back to school on Tuesday and is most excited about wearing her summer uniform!
So what has made us happy this week?
– Spending some time together as a family on Sunday. We headed to a English Heritage place and it was fab. Really quiet and is was so good to get out, with all the rain.
– We managed to get out again on Monday with Lucy and her team from Real Mum Reviews. We got to the park and the kids exhausted themselves. We had the cheapest meal in Asda!!
– I survived Wednesday with the crazies, as went to my work bud’s for lunch. The girls always enjoy playing together and was a good way to spend the day.
– The gremlin’s writing! She has been writing little stories most nights and I am amazed how she is coming on with it. Such a difference since her parent’s evening in February. So proud of her.
– A day with the gremlin on Friday. We decided to go to Bella Italia and I had a few jobs to do. Nice to have the day with her but I always feel bad on her baby sister!
I’m looking forward to the weekend as have a couple of parties and friends and family catch ups.
Have a good one lovelies!!