This week has been another scorcher and I keep saying I won’t complain, as I love the holiday feeling.
So what has made us happy this week?
– Family and friends time on Sunday. We had a BBQ and the kids played in the paddling pool and there was a lot of screaming!
– England winning the quarters! I’m definitely not a footy fan but you can’t help getting a bit excited can you?
– A lovely morning on Monday with Lucy from Real Mum Reviews. We headed to a different park, the girls, had a paddle and little Piglet went on her first rides. Was lovely.
– I didn’t actually get home really late after my clinic in Bristol on Tuesday. This is always a plus!
– I bought Little Piglet a Christmas present. Yes already.
– The gremlin got the trophy in gymnastics and she was so proud of herself!
– The gremlin had her school report and it was lovely! Loads of positive comments.
We have a busy weekend with the grem’s school fayre and meeting friends this weekend.
Have a good one lovelies!