It’s been a bit of a funny old start to the weekend as the gremlin went away for FOUR NIGHTS!! She went off to Scarborough to stay with my Nan, with my Mum and Step-Dad. Then she stayed at my Mum’s Monday night, as she was being looked after Tuesday. It felt very weird I tell you but on the plus side, nice to have some quiet time with her little sister.
So what has made us happy this week:
– As above, spending some time with Piglet, though saying that she is so good at playing, she’s been quite easy going. We took her to soft play and she went off for over an hour by herself!!
– I got my hair done on Saturday afternoon. It was a long time coming and was great to do!
– Take-away curry on Saturday night. Need I say more? So delicious and I know how much to eat now, so I don’t feel like I’m going to explode!!
– I had a lovely day with Piglet on Monday. We had lots of snuggles, a walk and she slept for a while so I got lots done.
– The gremlin came back and we went into Birmingham on Wednesday to meet a friend for lunch. So proud of her as I did 15k steps that day, so she must have walked a long way. Bless!
– Being productive. As the gremlin was away I managed to catch up on a lot of blog work and sorted bits of the gremlin’s birthday! EEK!
This weekend is going to the eldest’s 5th birthday and I have a post coming out for her tomorrow. We have a soft play party to come!!!
Wish us luck!