Another week has passed, so far a better week after the last!! What with illness, injuries and blog issues, I wanted a calmer week!
So what has made us happy this week?
– I managed to get back to the gym after being ill. Although, I’m pregnant, I still love to go, as keeps me fit and mentally healthy.
– A family get together on Sunday which was lovely. We took a load of food down and I always love eating!!
– A busy Monday. I exercised, went out for breakfast and caught up with friends. Then my Mum popped over and took Piglet into town, so I could watch Eastenders and do a bit of work. A good day!
– I got back to work. With leave and sickness, I’d been out of the office almost 2 weeks!!!
– I saw the midwife on Wednesday and we heard the heart beat. Little man looks to have his head low already so hoping stays this way!
– Looking forward to a break with hubby this weekend. The girls are off to my parents for two nights! We are cleaning and going out for food.
That’s about it really! It’s been a better week than last for sure so far…
Have a good one lovelies!!