I haven’t done a happy week post in ages! I think with Christmas and the blog being busy before Christmas, I have just not had time. I have missed them, as good for memories and nostalgia.
So time to get back on it and get some happy moments!
– Catching up with friends and family over the week. It’s been that time of year where we have people to stay and been hectic but lovely. The grem has enjoyed having little friends over too.
– Taking the girls to the midwife. It was a bit mad getting them out but nice to take them so they could hear the baby’s heartbeat.
– A fun time with friends and family on New Year’s Eve, though I crashed at 11.35pm! So tired I stopped playing games and my hubby was doing my head in winning!
– Food. I have loved all the picky food this week and the nice meals. So have the girls. Time to get off the biscuits and we never have crisps! Back to normal now!
– Planning January! We are going car shopping, seeing friends, going away hopefully for hubby’s birthday and I am finishing work. No time for the January blues at all.
– Going for a growth scan and seeing our baby boy! All is fine, he has hair and he’s over 4lbs. Getting really excited now.
We have a busy weekend car shopping and hoping to spend some time with the girls.
Have a good one lovelies!