It’s been such a busy week and I was wondering if I would make it with being so pregnant! I have got to the end of the week and felt very tired and my Braxton Hicks are insane!
So what has made us happy this week?
– I went into school and helped out for the first time in about 6 weeks in reception. The kids were fascinated with my bump.
– We had a lovely family meal at Nandos. So delicious and the girls were really well behaved.
– I had a blog event on London which I didn’t expect to make to be honest. It was really fun, involved food and fitness and I got to meet some lovely bloggers. Well worth going.
– I enjoyed my kid-free time on the train to London, so quiet and I could get a bit of work done.
– I discovered there is a MnS food at work. I am now bankrupt after 3 days. I kid you not!!
– The gremlin’s face when a blog review arrived for her this week. She wasn’t sure about it when I asked if she wanted to review it but I think she was glad she did.
– Just getting to the end of the week! We have family over and hubby and I are meant to be off out for food, if I can stay awake.
Have a good one lovelies!!