It’s been a while since I wrote a Happy Week. Think after the Little Guy’s birth I’ve had to bang out all my other blog work and posts I wanted to write about and had much less time!
So I thought I would start again and this is what has made me happy this week:
– A nice glass of wine at the weekend. Oh how I have missed it!
– Feeling like I was managing with both Piglet and the Little Guy on Monday. We saw friends and chilled in the afternoon.
– The Little Guy slept for 2 hours on Tuesday am, so I was really productive. Did a podcast, applied for a passport for the gremlin and tidied up!
– I had some lovely times with Piglet on Wednesday. We headed to a local playgroup and played and she was lovely and helpful all day.
– I’ve managed a few school runs with the three of them. Baby steps but survived!!
– I spent a lovely 45 minutes in a cafe with the little guy on Thursday. He was lovely and content and I enjoyed a tea cake and cuppa.
I feel like I’ve found my feet a little more this week and am looking forward to seeing friends at the weekend.
Have a good one lovelies!