When we had the little man I discovered the meaning of baby wearing. He was clingy (and still is) and quite often me or my hubby would have to carry him around the house or when we were out and about. And trust me, it made life a lot easier for us all. We could do a few jobs and quite often, the little man would sleep or just chill out, knowing he was close to us.
I used to also carry my eldest a lot and she loved being forward facing.
It’s often quite hard to choose the right baby carrier though.
The Lictin Baby Carrier for Newborns
I am pleased to be hosting a giveaway for this Lictin Baby Carrier for Newborns. This currently available on Amazon and retails at £22.99.
This carrier comes in grey, is handsfree and ergonomically designed. It’s perfect for breast-feeding, days out and generally baby-wearing. As it can hold up to 15kg (this is the current weight of my 3 year old) you should get some use out of it!
The specifications for this as online:
- Baby carrier newborn to toddler: bearing the weight from 3.5 to 15 kg/7.7 to 33 lbs
- Safe to use: with CE EN 13209-2:2015 safety certification
- Baby backpack carrier: high-class fabric,fast-drying,not sticky with wool
- 3 carrying ways: front carriers, back carriers, side carriers
- Ergonomic Design: ensures baby’s hips and legs are positioned correctly and comfortably, supporting your child in the natural spread-squat position, which distributes the baby’s weight between the hips and shoulders. Say goodbye to the lumbar and back pain!
Would You Like to WIN a Lictin Baby Carrier?
If so enter via THIS LINK
All terms and conditions can be found here.
Good Luck and stay tuned for my full review soon!
Disclosure – we were provided with this product and compensated in exchange for a giveaway and separate review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.