Hello and welcome to Week 16 of the NEW Linky Bloggers’ Best hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at Blogging Beautifully
We have had an awesome break over the summer and were getting itchy feet with Best and Worst…so definitely time for a revamp and new badge.
Bloggers’ Best? What is it?
Exactly what it sounds like! We would like to read your best posts; the posts that you are most proud of and want to share with us and the blogging community. The topic can be anything. Parenting, fitness, crafts, beauty…. It is up to you. As long as you have blogged it. Link it!!
We will be featuring our favourite posts every week. So aim to link something good up!
Well I feel I am well into January and Christmas is totally a distant memory away now. It’s good in a way, as I haven’t really had any January blues which is great! I hope you have all had a great week and are raring to go with the linky.
Thanks to everyone that linked up. We had a few more new faces which is great, which meant some really different and new reads.
Mine this week was Lynne from New Mummy Blog and it was all about re-finding herself after the birth of her second little girl. It’s a really important post to read for busy parents, so check it out!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the at least 1 of the host’s posts and the one before yours.
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bloggersbest so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bloggersbest