Blue Monday? Hell No!!

Blue Monday? Hell No!!

So today is Blue Monday.

It is the 18th of January; the day when we are supposed be in the depths of misery. Christmas was over 3 weeks ago. It is flipping freezing. The dark nights are starting to let up but it isn’t fast enough and when the heck am I going to get paid?? I’m sure these may be some of the thoughts going through many people’s heads at the moment.

And as with everything you either choose to wallow in these thoughts or think stuff it! Blue Monday will not be happening in the gremlin household.

Anyone who reads my blog knows I am a exercise fiend. In times of anxiety, bad moods, PMT, you name it I exercise and it really does help. Clears my head and always boosts my mood. You are never really going to regret a workout are you?

So what will I be doing today? Hopefully hitting a Body Pump class after work and lifting some weights to some great tracks.  Everyone needs some new trainers to rock the gym and my “Blue Monday” trainers from Wynsors World of Shoes will certainly help.

IMG_3738

I am also feeling very lucky after receiving some fabulous goodies (which I had to fight the gremlin for) to make the day even better. Some dark chocolate drops to get that chocolate fix in moderation; a frame to probably put my gremlin in when we move house; a notebook to get my list fix and I may even paint my toenails (it has been a while).

image (35)

So Blue Monday can do one!

IMG_3780

IMG_3776 (1)

Off to workout!

Get your trainers on, go for a walk, do some exercise or just paint your nails. It’s one day. It’s payday soon and here’s to a fabulous 2016!

My Kid Doesnt Poop Rainbows

Marvellous Mondays badge by Hello Archie

* indicates required

January 18, 2016 / 8:49 pm

Thanks lots Dawn! x

January 18, 2016 / 8:48 pm

Great attitude Tracey! Enjoy your day x

1. January 18, 2016 / 10:42 am

Love this message. Just realized I don’t own proper trainers. Can I do an insanity class in converse? Or barefoot? I am going to die.

#fartglitter

January 18, 2016 / 8:48 pm

This made me snort when I read this on email at work today. I cannot WAIT to hear about you and Insanity. PLLEEEASE blog about it xx

2. January 18, 2016 / 2:58 pm

Great post, there’s no blue Monday at Clicks & Giggles HQ lol. I’m loving the colour of ur trainers

January 18, 2016 / 8:46 pm

Great to hear and thanks lots x

3. January 18, 2016 / 3:48 pm

I love that you’ve stood up to blue Monday! I too am challenging it by catching up with blogs and drinking loads and loads of tea 🙂 #fartglitter
    Charlene recently posted…Mission Acceptance – Accept Your MistakesMy Profile

January 18, 2016 / 8:43 pm

Sounds like a great day to me! x

4. January 18, 2016 / 4:15 pm

I never heard of blue Monday before but the reasoning makes sense. I’m with you though – it’s 2016 & all is good. Be happy & enjoy. Your box of goodies is fab, love the new runners!! #fartglitter
    Becky, Cuddle Fairy recently posted…Rye Bread RecipeMy Profile

January 18, 2016 / 8:43 pm

It’s all good 🙂 Thanks I love the trainers too! x

5. January 18, 2016 / 4:25 pm

I don’t feel blue – it’s my boy’s birthday next Monday so I am enjoying myself planning his party and cake 🙂 Taking a leaf out of your exercise book (see what I did there 😉 ) I have also done some Zumba today, which is actually pretty good fun.
    Happy new year 🙂
    x Alice
    #fartglitter

January 18, 2016 / 8:42 pm

Aces that is good to hear! I do love your leaf and I hope you had a brill Monday x

6. January 18, 2016 / 7:15 pm

This reminds me I need to get some new trainers! Can’t believe how pristine your carpet is by the way – mine looks like a chimpanzee has had a tea party on it. Which I guess it has!! #marvmondays
    Crummy Mummy recently posted…5 simple ways to stick to your goalsMy Profile

January 18, 2016 / 8:42 pm

haha we only had the new carpet in the last 6 months…the one before was DIRE!! xx

January 18, 2016 / 8:40 pm

Totally and thanks!! x

7. January 18, 2016 / 9:51 pm

I think all Mondays kind of suck. I didn’t realize this one was supposed to suck even more. Just another Mon here. Work, work, and then some more work
    jeremy@thirstydaddy recently posted…The Moments for UsMy Profile

8. January 19, 2016 / 4:10 pm

Glad you kicked blue Mondays ass, and those trainers rock! I didn’t even realise yesterday was significant, I was just as miserable yesterday as I am every other day of the week! HA! #fartglitter
    laura dove recently posted…Snowy days and sausage rollsMy Profile

January 20, 2016 / 6:21 pm

hahaha oh noooo. Thanks lots x

9. January 19, 2016 / 9:56 pm

Love the new shoes. I wish I had your love for exercise. I don’t hate it, I just can’t motivate myself to start. #FartGlitter
    Min recently posted…Things not to tell my younger selfMy Profile

January 20, 2016 / 6:18 pm

Thanks Min!! I love exercise fortuntely which really does help!! x

10. January 24, 2016 / 2:18 pm

Hi Sarah, I love your enthusiam and postivity! I felt uplifted and if I wasnt 4 months pregnant Id probably be dusting off my trainers to join you for a run ;-). I really need to get back into some gentle workouts in this pregnancy, like you said, youre never really going to regret a workout are you! Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays. Emily

January 24, 2016 / 8:53 pm

Thanks Emily. Ah you have a good excuse but yeh some gentle stuff would be quite nice 🙂 Thanks for hosting x