– A diary or planner. I wrote a post recently about planners and reminisced about how I never used to have one! People at uni thought I was actually bonkers. How did I survive? With the blog now it’s vital. I’d never remember anything!!
– Pens. They are literally all over the house. If I’m not making a list or writing and ticking off jobs. I do have some nice ones but any old pen will do when the time comes. I used to get a lot from work as freebies but they have clamped down a little on how many they can give us.
– Lever arch folders. I did have the sad job of organising both my late grandparents and dad’s affairs and without a folder to put everything together, I would have lost my mind I tell you! I have some basic ones but also love Luxury Presentation Folders. Nice to treat yourself now and then.
– Notepads. I’m guilty of having quite a few of these but they are perfect to scribble down a list or plan and I absolutely love ticking off job, as makes me feel like I am actually achieving something.
– Scissors. Are these classed as stationary?? I think yes. I lose track over the amount of times we all use them. Wrapping presents, crafts, opening packets and parcels.