On my blog Run Jump Scrap, I absolutely love hosting giveaways for my readers and regularly do so. For each competition any specific terms and conditions will be stated on the competition page including specific details of the prize, opening and closing dates. The following standard terms and conditions also apply so please make sure you have a good read before entering.
By entering my competitions, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Run Jump Scrap, however prizes are often provided to me via a third party, and as such, the prize will be delivered directly from the third party PR or brand and not directly via myself.
- Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over with the exception of direct family members from Run Jump Scrap.
- There are, and never will be any entry fees associated with my competitions. No purchase necessary unless otherwise specifically stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing dates for each competition are as published on the post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Run Jump Scrap reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of my control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Run Jump Scrap will not be responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Run Jump Scrap reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice should the original item become unavailable, out of stock or discontinued.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software (Woobox, Gleam or Rafflecopter), from all entries received and will be verified by Run Jump Scrap.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Run Jump Scrap may withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
- Run Jump Scrap will ask the winner(s) to provide a mailing address and/or contact information in order to claim their prize. This may be passed on to the third party PR / Brand for the sole purpose of arranging delivery. Your details will not be passed on to any other third party. Correspondence will be from my email address – email@example.com.
- Run Jump Scrap’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prize winners should allow 28 days for the delivery of their prize.
- Run Jump Scrap will take no responsibility for items lost, misplaced or damaged during transit.
- Should you have any questions prior to entering, please email email@example.com for clarification.