Christmas is here again after a very fun 2022, I personally am hoping for a good Christmas too. I love sharing gift ideas for the family and this one highlights some gifts for women. I always make sure what I feature is something I, a family member or friend would love, so can always give a genuine recommendation.
So without further ado, here are some of the featured products:
1) Suzette Slippers from Moshulu
We have featured a few products from Moshulu this year on my gift guides and this guide is no exception.
I was really excited to feature these Suzette Slippers
They are made of cosy sheepskin and come in pink or grey. Currently these retail at £36.75 and look so cool. They feature the elegant Moshulu heart-branded tab and have lightweight airy soles.
I’m keeping these for myself!
Moshulu is a footwear brand that started in Devon in 1997. Think quality, comfort and most important to me, colour! Boots, shoes, slippers and clothes are also stocked.
They have some amazing products so definitely worth a look.
2 ) Especially for Her Gift Box from Red Letter Days
I love an experience gift, as sometimes you do honestly not know what you want! Quite often an experience with family and friends can be all you need.
This is where Red Letter Days Experiences are a perfect idea! You can choose various locations across the country and lots of different experiences, including afternoon teas, meal out, spa days and short breaks.
We were kindly sent the Especially For Her Gift Box which retails at £62.99. You can pick from 2180 experiences and it is valid for 24 months.
3) The Body Boon Gift Set from Holy Lama Naturals
Holy Lama Naturals is a natural body care range with an array of gift sets target different parts of the body with unrelentingly luxurious creamy lotions and potions deliciously fragranced with essential oils. Made using the ancient principles of Ayurveda, all the products are vegan-friendly and free from both SLS and paraben with extra virgin coconut oil as their base.
This lovely set contains four of Holy Lama Naturals’ most popular products for a little bit of pampering:
- 30ml Shower Gel – everyday use hydrating shower gel. It leaves your skin silky smooth, refreshed and naturally moisturised
- 30ml Body Lotion – a lovely aromatic cream that leaves a fresh scent of neroli, petitgrain and lavender on your skin
- 20g Yogi Soap – award winning soap fragranced with Neem and Tulsi for long lasting effect
- 10g Lip Balm – an all season lip care balm. Moisturizes your lips and leaves a slight gloss like a kiss of strawberries in the sun
The set retails at £10. There are so many different things to chose from and would make a lovely gift.
4) The Iroha Mini From TENGA
TENGA are a sexual wellness brand and stock a variety of products for both men and women. They stock both TENGA and Iroha products.
I was sent The Iroha Mini, which retails at £17.99, is a line of battery-powered single-speed vibrators.
It is quite a cute looking thing and soft and it is as small as your palm.
A travel-friendly size that is also waterproof, so the Iroha mini can be with you anywhere, any time; at home, in the bath or on holiday.
5) Leggings and Cycling Shorts from Love Leggings
I’m a huge fan of Love Leggings and have worked with them on previous gift guides. Their leggings were amazing during the last couple of years, with lockdowns and a lot of time at home! I remember living in a pair last winter; they are just so comfy!
Love Leggings stock a huge range of quality leggings for general wear, maternity, being active, for tall, petit people and even children. I have bought a couple of pairs over the years, as well as showcasing on my gift guides.
This year I was lucky enough to be sent two products.
The first is these Petrol Blue Classic High Waisted Leggings. These retail at £18 and come in sizes 6 to 28 and varying lengths. These are made from cotton and are thick and high waisted.
I was also sent these Energise Midnight Black Sports Shorts which retail at £24. They come in sizes 6-28 and are ultra-lightweight compression shorts feature 3 practical pockets and a figure-enhancing seam design. With sweat-wicking and quick-dry fabric too!
6) Beauty Bundle
I was kindly sent a bundle of products from Sparkle PR. Lovely for stocking fillers.
- SBC Hydra-Collagen and Black Pearl Body wash – this comes in 100ml – 1000ml and prices range from £5 to £32. This is a luxurious body cleanser formulated to deeply cleanse and nourish your skin. This SLS free body wash is infused with Marine Collagen and precious Black Pearl for smoothing and anti-ageing benefits in your shower.
- SOS Serum – this product starts at £5 and is a cooling & hydrating oil-free serum. It provides rapid relief from the itch of eczema & other dry skin conditions and calms problematic skin.
- Acne Pimple Master Patch – this retails at £4.90. These hydrocolloid patches protect spots from bacteria and draw out puss and impurities. They also keep the area moisturised too, to promote healing.
7) A Hand-Painted Stemless Glass from Lolita
I have worked with Lolita in the past and love their glass designs. They are so bright, colourful and unique. It’s always a pleasure to have drink out of one and they do have such a wow factor!
All our handprinted and they have a range of glasses including Prosecco, gin and stemless varieties.
This time I was kindly sent a Tropical Vibes Stemless Glass which now retails at £8.50. It is painted in lush hues, jungle leaves and flowers bring you closer to the shore. So beautiful!
8) Print from Ink and Drop
We have many prints in our house and they really do enhance the decor and give a personalised touch to the house. I was thrilled to be contacted by Ink and Drop to include one of their prints in this gift guide.
Ink and Drop have a huge choice of quality art products for your home, office, for anywhere. You can make your own customised design or choose from vintage, altered art prints and even designs for kids. You can also get your images framed.
We chose this Banksy Exhibition Museum Poster. It was framed in oak and size 30×40. For the print this retailed at £19.00. An oak frame at that size retails at £26.00.
Check Ink and Drop out for a really unique gift this Christmas.
9) Wilkinson Sword Intuition 4 in 1
The Wilkinson Sword Intuition 4 in 1 is an innovative solution for styling your perfect look. It’s ideal for gentle facial and body hair removal.
Some details from online include:
– Dual sided trimmer to precisely shape your eyebrows
– Brow comb to trim eyebrow hair to the perfect length
– Gently removes the finest facial hair for a natural glow of the skin
– Underarm & bikini zone trimmer with 4 adjustable comb lengths to create desired look
– Specially designed to keep the blades from touching the skin
It retails at £29.99.
10)Beauty on-the-go Hydrating Travel Kit Artistry Skin Nutrition
I love a beauty product and a travel kit can be so useful, especially when your skin can suffer for it.
This Beauty on-the-go Hydrating Travel Kit Artistry Skin Nutrition retails at £55.35 and the pack contains:
The Artistry Skin Nutrition Beauty on-the-go Hydrating Travel Kit contains:
- 1x Artistry Skin Nutrition Hydrating Mousse Cleanser (50 ml)
- 1x Artistry Skin Nutrition Hydrating Smoothing Toner (50 ml)
- 1x Artistry Skin Nutrition Hydrating Gel Cream (15 g)
Artistry products have no Mineral Oil, Parabens or Phthalates they are registered with the Vegan Society.
11) Lash Serum from Borborleta
We would all love longer eyelashes and the perfect lash serum from Borborleta would make a great Christmas gift! It retails at $25 for a one month supply and can show results in 4-8 weeks.
The key ingredients include, as specified online:
Biotin, Keratin, & Peptides, conditions and nourishes for stronger lashes
Plant Based Stem Cells, Swiss Apple extract for healthier lashes
Pumpkin Seed Extract, Fatty and amino acids give a more voluminous look
Definitely worth a try!
So there you have it! Some lovely gifts and I’m looking forward to giving some and celebrating on Christmas Day.
Happy Christmas to you!
Disclosure – we were provided with these products in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.