Ok Piglet you need to stay put for at least 2 more weeks. The gremlin will be in nursery for 3 days of the week. I need to rest a bit and not have to play babies all day long. I also cannot bend down and get up and down from the floor and off and on the sofa!! More importantly, I have some jobs I want to do. It’s amazing as first time around I loved it, as had not a lot to do and kept myself busy. Crazy the differences between baby number 1 and 2.
So I thought it would be fun to write about what I have planned for maternity leave! Eeek free time before the chaos ensues:
- Get my nursing bras. I have left this until quite late but everyone says your boobs grow and change throughout the pregnancy, so I’m going today. Then I can finally finish my bag packing and shove them in the case.
- Swim. The gym is getting harder now as my Braxton Hicks are pretty relentless just tidying the kitchen. There isn’t a pool at my gym so I will be finding another local pool. I loved swimming with the gremlin and she used to wiggle like mad in the water.
- Blog! I have a couple of reviews to do and a couple of sponsored posts. I’m not planning too much for when Piglet comes. I will blog when I can and see what happens. I reckon I’ll probably be doing it in the middle of the night! I also want to have a look at my layout and do some blogmin if I get chance.
- Sort out hubby’s laptop. It needs a serious wipe and this means I need to sort out all the folders and photos. I am not kidding; it is a mess!
- Scrapbooking. I have already started Piglet’s album but I need to do a couple more pages; scan photos and one from my baby shower. I had a new kit come last week so can’t wait to sit down and do some crafting.
- Sort out the baby room finally and check we have everything. We need to buy a baby bath and I need to check everything is washed and ready.
- Chill and watch telly. I need to find a show or watch a few films. Time just seems to flies when I don’t have the gremlin so I need to make my mind up and sharpish!
- Some actual housework! I need to wipe out a few cupboards, sort out a new cleaner (ours quit) and get a window cleaner, as after 4 months ours look sooo bad.
When I write it down I actually start having a mild panic as there are quite a few jobs I want to get done before my little Piglet comes. I really will have to stay off social media and get on with it!
Pigket better stay put for a while longer.