I don’t normally bother with New Year’s Resolutions as I don’t like to stress over the like things I enjoy (like chocolate everyday)! However, I reckon my husband could do with making a few and when the lovely Emily from Twin Mummy and Daddy tagged me in her resolutions for Nigel at DIY Daddy, I thought why not?
Don’t get me wrong I love the old ball and chain and he does a lot for us all but all men need a slight kick up the arse now and then eh? And to make it very fair, I have a feeling this post will follow with a list of all his resolutions for me. We shall see.
So hubby this is what you need to do…..
- Stop half doing jobs. Now and then you clean the bathrooms. Great! But I have to follow suit and change the hand towels over, put all the toiletries back around the bath, put the cleaning stuff away. So I may as well do the whole thing.
- Put your clothes AWAY! You tell me it takes a while to get sorted for my bath with the gremlin. Yes! This is because I use the wardrobe, not the floordrobe.
- Stop buying more plants. If we have anymore in the garden and house people will start holidaying here thinking it is the Amazon Rainforest!
- Stop reading to the gremlin and dumping all the books under the bed. There is pretty much a library under there and muggins here has to move them all back to the bookshelf periodically. Drives me nuts!!!
- Stop having a bowl of cereal before bed. You could have had a treat and cuppa literally 40 minutes earlier but you still have that darn cereal. You are like a hamster.
- Suck it up and play babies with your eldest. I know you hate it and always try to entice her to do something else, like look at the inside of the your computer(!) It is fun to play when you get going honestly!!
- Put your effing shoes and coat away when you come in the door. Enough said.
- If you want to buy something just BUY IT! Six months of price research and review reading takes all the fun out of it and it is soooo annoying!
Ah I better stop now for fear of getting a retaliation post.
If you are reading this and would like to have a go, consider yourself tagged!