There are times in your life when you need to try and make a bit of money quickly. It maybe when you get to the end of the month and are waiting for payday or Christmas is approaching and you just need a little more to finish off your present shopping!
Certain times of year do end up being very expensive! When I was younger, this sort of thing was easy. I used to just do a bit of overtime. I used to work in Tesco and it was really easy to work a bit more and earn a little more for those special occasions.
Obviously this is a bit more tricky now, when doing steady hours but there can be other ways.
Here are my top ways to make some extra cash:
– Have a declutter and sell some unwanted bits on eBay or on some local Facebook groups. People love a bargain and some second hand products can perfectly fine. I have bought a few second hand items for the girls, that have been fine. Someone will always want something you don’t need!
– A short term loan. Now and then you may need a little bit of money quickly and Cash Lady is perfect for that.
– Online surveys. There are various websites now that allow you to take online surveys and get paid per survey or by the hour. This can be really quick and easy if you have some free time. Also, you don’t
– Market Research. You can get paid quite well and regularly getting involved in market research. This may come in the form of interviews or phone calls and the money can add up.
– Make the most of coupons and offers to save some money, allowing you to free up some cash for what you need.
– Although you may not get the money immediately, have a look around and consider changing energy suppliers. If you pay monthly, you can save a little extra quickly.
Of course long term thinking and saving are the best ways to always have that bit of extra of cash for a rainy day but sometimes this isn’t always possible and quick and easy ways are needed.
Disclosure – this is a collaborative post.