Disclosure – this is a collaborative post.
Are you looking for a great holiday destination that is just perfect for your family and offers loads of free attractions for the kids? Well, all you need to do is simply head for Bali as it makes for an excellent choice. Just book flights to Bali online and make avail of those fabulous discount offers. One thing is for sure; you are bound to come back again to Bali for another round of fun with your family and children.
It can be fun and exciting to explore Bali as it offers a wide range of activities for the whole family to enjoy. There are loads of family-friendly facilities and fully-equipped sites for children. There is so much to do and see here for the whole family. Look for cheap Qatar Airways flights for your bookings and get ready for an awesome holiday that lies well within your budget. Your children will love those splashing water parks, magnificent animal parks and loads of nature activities.
What is great about Bali is that it is small and easy to explore. Thus, you can reach major destinations within no time. The best things to enjoy in Bali include both outdoor and indoor fun for the whole family. Here is how to have that ultimate fun with your family and children in Bali.
– Head for Ubud where you can spend lots of time exploring the little town and hiking through the neighboring villages and rice paddies.
– Another fun spot is Bali Bird Park where you can have loads of fun with your children. You can even watch a film about birds at the 3D cinema on site — Head for the Bali Reptile Park which is nearby.
– It is a good idea to visit Bali’s active volcano, Gunung Agung for a spectacular view. You children will love the whole experience.
– All children love animals and if you are looking for up-close elephant encounter, take them to Elephant Safari Park. Watch the kids feeding the elephants and even taking a ride on them in the forest.
– Sanur beach is much safer for children as it doesn’t have the big surf. It is an excellent beach for lazing out and relaxing with your family. Get a massage and relax before checking out the markets.
– Waterbom Bali is great for kids of all ages and boasts of many fun-filled activities and rides for children.
– Bali Safari Marine Park boasts of a fun zone, cultural shows and water parks fo4 the whole family. There are loads of things to do and see here.
– Lollypop Playland is an indoor playground and water park which is just perfect for the smaller kids. Watch them as they get on those large trampolines or opt for rock climbing.
– Enroll the whole family for a cooking class, and this is indeed a fun thing to do in Bali. Kids are sure to love the cooking class!
– Big Tree Farms Bamboo Chocolate Factory is another of the top things to do in Bali with your children The three stories high structure is busy making chocolates and your kids are going to love being here.
– Another perfect family destination is Bali Treetop Adventure Park which is specially designed for families. Enjoy a great day in the open air environment and spend some quality time together.
Kids get hungry very fast, and you must have a list of family-friendly restaurants with you at all times. Some good options are TJ’s Mexican Bar, Pantarei Bali, Beach Café, Warung Italia and some more. These restaurants are great as they offer a kid-friendly menu and a great atmosphere. You can enjoy deliciously fresh seafood options along with good services.