Bright and comfortable gym gear is just an essential in my mind if you want to work out a lot. You need to feel confident and sometimes some new kit is just the motivation your need to get yourself down there for a workout.
When I was asked to review a couple of Lapasa items, I was sold.
Lapasa produce comfortable, high quality, high-tech apparel for sports, yoga and outdoor activities. They use a self-developed technology and material to produce high quality products.
What Did I Choose?
The first item I chose was a sports bra/cropped top, specifically the Lapasa women’s sports bra – seemless, wireless yoga brallete, racerback.
This item is available on Amazon for £9.95 and in a variety of colours and sizes.
These are the product specifics:
- SEAMLESS. There is no seams, so there is no reason to chafe
- 85% NYLON, 15% ELASTANE blend fabric are very soft and durable, hold up very well in the wash and colours will not fade
- MOISTURE REGULATION TECHNOLOGY and knit in ventilating mesh help keep you cool and dry
- PULL ON CLOSURE – easy to get on and off
- LOW IMPACT. Perfect amount of stretch and tightness to fit perfectly everywhere. Great for any kind of “low-bounce” activities
- Knit-in inner bra and wide bottom band provide additional support and prevents ridding up.
Make sure you double check your bar size before ordering. I just assumed I would be a small but when I actually checked, was more of a medium.
I also choose a pair of gym leggings, specifically Lapasa women’s slimming capris – running yoga pants, with a wide waistband and hidden pocket. These are also available on Amazon for £14.95.
The are the product details:
- STAYS PUT. Designed to stays put during exercise, these pants won’t ride up or fall down
- SOFT, WIDE, NO-DIG WAISTBAND: lies flat against your skin and prevents “Muffin top”, contouring your curves and streamlining your natural shape
- 88% POLYESTER, 12% ELASTANE FABRIC: wicks away sweat, feels cool to the touch, provides four-way elasticity
- HIDDEN POCKET: don’t stress about bringing your bag – waistband hidden pocket offers a secure place to stash cards or keys
Both were extremely soft when removing from the packaging so I knew they would be comfortable.
The sports bra fitted really well and was very supportive when I was exercising. It was soft and snug and I wore it under my regular sports vest when I was working out, doing weights. I love the way there are no seams and I have had rubbing with previous sports bras and tops. It didn’t ride up either which has has happened in the past.
The capri leggings I loved. The colour was so bright and vibrant. They were comfortable and stretchy and I liked the way they looked around my bottom and waist; they didn’t feel tight.
I loved the hidden pocket as I have lost my gym card about 3 times in the last few months, so this is perfect!
Overall I was impressed with Lapasa. They have really put thought into what is important when working out; comfort, practicality and style.
I will be wearing these items a lot!
Would you like to win one pair of Lapasa Women’s Capri gym leggings as modelled by me (choice of colour)?
Please enter via Rafflecopter below.
Disclosure – I was provided with these items in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.