– The gremlin came down with chicken pox when we arrived in Rhodes in 2016. I was pregnant, she couldn’t swim for a few days and she looked so spotty!! But I’m so grateful that she got over it quick and was fine in herself.
– A burst shower gel in my bag on our baby moon in the Dom Rep. It went everywhere and I couldn’t clean it, as it kept foaming up!!
– The grem randomly barfed in her bed in Cyprus last year. It was weird as she never complained, just chucked up at 5am. We blamed it on Haagen Daaz and mozzarella sticks.
– A boat trip we went on in Turkey. It was shit weather, shit scenery and the grem cried and moaned for almost the entire trip. I was gagging to get off!!!
– Rain. Same holiday as above. It rained solidly for a couple of days. The gym, chilling in the lobby and the grem running riot was not the best.
– Milk power burst in my suitcase. It was a bloody nightmare. Everything was covered! I had to wash a tonne of stuff at 3am and it all smelt too. All I wanted was my bed. Did I learn from the shower gel? I think not.
– My Mum was quite shaken when looking after the gremlin in Rhodes. A woman grabbed her trying to sell her some beads and wouldn’t let go. This wasn’t nice and she was very pushy. My Mum literally had to wrench her hand away.
– I wasn’t allowed to go canoeing when pregnant with the gremlin. I remember crying for ages as I couldn’t barely do anything!!
– In the Dom Rep, same holiday as above, we had a trip planned that I was actually allowed to go on and the flipping bus didn’t turn up! I was so upset.