When I was at University I remember fellow students being amazed that I didn’t have a diary or planner at the start of the term and I’ll admit, I was so stupid! I never wrote anything down, relied a lot on my poor housemate and ended up forgetting things! Thing is, I never really used one before. But I don’t know how I survived those first few weeks, not writing anything down; my work or my deadlines.
Since I started blogging I have realised I need a planner more than ever or I would forget everything and add in being a busy Mum, the need is even greater. How would I organise my life?
For me though, I don’t just want any planner, I want something different. Personal and that would work for me
Purple Trail offer a range of personalised planners, so you will never need to buy a stock planner again! I was wowed by all the choices.
A Little About Purple Trail
Purple Trail don’t just provide Planners either, this is just one aspect of their products. They offer cards, invitations., gifts like prints and canvases, books and notepads and photobooks, to name a few.
Purple Trail have customer satisfaction as their main goal, as they know every purchase from them is for a person or event which will be so important. They know we are all different and want to create their own stationary, cards and invitations. There are so many professional designs to choose from but the possibilities are endless when it comes o design and personalisation.
5 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Planner from Purple Trail
The new year is coming and are you hoping to be more organised this coming year?
These are 5 reasons you should be buying a planner with Purple Trail this 2019.
– There is so much choice! When you think planner, I often just think of a diary but with Purple Trail, not at all. There are weekly planners, daily planners, teacher planners, Mum planners, wedding planners, meal planners and best of all blog planners!! You can seriously get one for all aspects of your life. If you want to start 2019 with an organised bang.
– You can choose a planner to suit your budget. You may not want to spend too much and want the basics. You may want a larger planner and have as many add-ons, as Purple Trail offers; extra sheets to track to-do-lists, nutrition and fitness, stickers or pens. It is up to you.
– Which each type of planner design there are so many designs. You can have quotes on the cover, photos, Llamas (!), cats, flowers. There will definitely something to suit your style.
– Each planner you can personalise to suit your style and designs. You can just be simple and just decide on what colour scheme you would like and make some some subtle changes. However, if you want to make a planner truly unique to you, you can completely edit your designs. This may involve adding photos, changing the text, colour or artwork or background. You can even add a name onto the front.
– Each planner you can personalise to suit your NEEDS. You can choose your start month and how long you want your planner to last. You can have a horizontal or vertical layout for your days. You may want 15 minute increments to write on or hourly. You may want boxes to organise your days. It is totally up to you. I also love the extras, like a pocket folder or stickers to really make your planner personal.
If you are like me, a bit of a disorganised mess without writing things down but want a personalised, original product Purple Trail are definitely for you. They just seem to have thought of everything when it comes to choice, design and suiting your planning needs!
Definitely have a browse!
Disclosure – this is a collaborative post.
Oh I must go check these out. I have never relied on a planner. I bought a cheap planner around October just to try it out and if I liked it, I would get a nice one for the new year and start fresh.
So far I will jot things in it to remember, but have trouble remembering to look at it. I guess I am not that busy.
I would love to have a blog planner!