I love things that can make life a little easier. Currently right now I’m rushed off my feet with my 3 children during the summer holidays and it is always a little harder to get any work done. I’m squishing it into mornings and evenings, falling asleep over a cup of tea! My planner is my saviour and I know I’ll be on a huge catch up when the kids are back at school. As a blogger, I am always looking for anything new and innovative that can help my small business and help me get more done. When I was introduced the to MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer, I knew it would help me out in many ways as a blogger.
What is the MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer?
The MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer creates customised labels from any application. It works with Windows and Mac Systems for 150mm/s high speed printing.
It brings so much convenience to your business and perfect for label printing for a small business, like etsy shipping. The MUNBYN thermal label printer is compatible with all major shipping and sales platforms labelling like Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon and Poshmark to give some examples.
MUNBYN Postage label printer will automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. This address label maker Support prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.3″ wide. These are suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels
There is no need fo any cartridges or ink and the printer is environmentally friendly. MUNBYN also provide free lifetime customer support and product protection, perfect for those worries when you have a new product you will come to reply on.
You can purchase your printer from Amazon and it currently retails at £129.99 and direct from MUNBYN at £106.26 (without accessories).
Using the MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer as a Blogger
As a blogger there are different ways you could use the MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer to help with your blog and business.
Here are some ideas:
– Selling a product – Many bloggers decide to launch a product as part of their brand. This could be anything from a mug, to clothing to a tote bag. Of course this means parcelling up and posting items and the MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer would work perfectly to print address labels and to send parcels. No visits to the post office, as you are already sorted! You also save time and money as the printer does not take traditional ink cartridges.
– Post competition prizes – As a blogger, I do often run competitions and post items from home to prize winners. Competitions are great for increasing following and traffic to your site. The Thermal Shipping Label printer will be a much easier option, meaning the parcel is ready to go. Again no visits to the post office, saving precious time.
– Sending customised DIY stickers with your products or any competition prizes – They can be anything but also specific to your brand or blog. It’s always so much more of a personal touch and can really impress a customer or follower of your blog. You save money immediately, as they will be cheaper to produce than purchase and send out.
– Sending Blog Logo Stickers – as well as DIY stickers you may want to send your brand logo as a sticker on the parcel or packet to make your brand more recognisable. This is great if you work with people multiple times.
– Sending a QR Code – You could send the QR code to your official social media to help promote your brand and hopefully boost following!
The MUNBYN Thermal Shipping Label Printer would make a great addition to a blogger and sellers repertoire. Making life a lot easier, saving time and allowing you to customise your brand too!
No need for ink cartridges and environmentally friendly. What more could you ask for?
Disclosure – this is a sponsored post.